CECINAS NIETO is dedicated to the production and wholesaling of Cecina de Leon I.G.P. As part of its on-going intent of evolution and improvement in the service provided to its customers, it has decided to implement a quality management system based on the norm UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2008.
The Management of CECINAS NIETO, focuses the Quality System as a way to organize the operation of the company on a few basic pillars, namely the quality of its products, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement in the efficiency of the system.
In this quest for the Quality Management SystemSystem to be a strategic and priority goal, CECINAS NIETO is committed to:
Seek to involve senior management in the implementation of a Quality Management system in the company based on the norm UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008.
- Strive to achieve customer satisfaction through the commitment of all staff to meet customersâ€™ needs and requirements as well as statutory and regulatory requirements of the products
- Address advances that new technologies put at our disposal and improve infrastructure, where possible, to benefit development of the work.
- Strive to increase the performance of the companyâ€™s overall effectiveness; to this end, the company and the fulfilment of its objectives will be regularly reviewed.
- Try to achieve the maximum motivation regarding quality with all employees, maintaining a controlled and mutually beneficial relationship with our suppliers.
- Provide relevant information and technical expertise to our staff to optimize service delivery.
- Plan, implement, review and improve the management system to prevent errors.
The effective implementation of these commitments will require the support of both management and the workforce and the cooperation of suppliers and customers.
Astorga, 30 December 2009